As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, Canine Assisted Therapy, Inc. is funded by generous contributions from individuals, businesses, and community organizations, and grants. C.A.T. also receives support from ongoing fundraisers such as special events and online activities.
We would like to acknowledge and thank our current partners and supporters:
- The Batchelor Foundation, Inc.
- Norman Braman Philanthropic Fund
- The Burnap Foundation
- Fritch Foundation, Inc.
- Josephine S. Leiser Foundation, Inc.
- The Edward and Gale McBride Foundation, Inc.
- Petco Foundation
- Royal Caribbean Cruises LTD
- Tony Stewart Foundation
Man’s Best Friend:
- Wayne Berger Family Foundation
- The Max and Victoria Dreyfus Foundation, Inc.
- Ernst and Young
- Scott Family Fund of the Community Foundation of Broward
- Charles and Joan Hermanowski Family Foundation
- Bruce & Barbara Whitely
- American National Bank
- Animal Eye Guys
- James Bell-Greenbaum Charitable Fund of the Community Foundation of Broward
- Birthday Ball Benevolent Fund
- Broward Health
- Central Bark, Ft Lauderdale
- Dignity Memorial
- Christine Ellis
- Raymond George and Ruth Bitner Fisher Foundation
- Florida Panthers Foundation
- Evelyn and Leon Legot
- Frank Levy Wealth Management Group – UBS Financial Services
- Software Resources
- Mitch and Anna Sokoloff
- Tripp Scott Attorneys at Law
- Erwin M. Vasquez, M.D. and Elaine Vasquez Family Foundation Fund in honor of Doctors Natalie A. and Oscar Nadeau of the Community Foundation of Broward
- The Wawa Foundation
- Margaret & R. Parks Williams Charitable Foundation
- Axiom Engineering, Inc.
- Nancy Brown
- Coconut Grove Masonic Lodge
- Cutler Rader, PL
- Dade County Association of Firefighters Charities
- Dynamite Dog Training
- Willy and Lauren Esteban
- European Wax Center Corporate Headquarters
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport – AmbassaDogs
- Suzanne Gassé
- International Data Depository Inc.
- Marriott International Caribbean and Latin Division
- MBR Construction
- Newcomers Club, Inc.
- Ruff House Fort Lauderdale
- South Florida Council Firefighters Charities
Share a Smile Monthly Giving:
- Lori Bale
- Bryan and Sara Hamm
- Bonnie Muxo
- Elise Samet
- Simone Spade
- Courtney Trzcinski
- Monica Wesolowski
- Mary Whyte