Wags, Whiskers and Wine
Bring your friends, family & fido and join us at Huizenga Park at Riverwalk this President’s Day Weekend!
Versare LLC and Riverwalk present Wags, Whiskers and Wine – A President’s Day Weekend Sangria Event benefiting Canine Assisted Therapy (C.A.T.). This fun outdoor charity event is for people and pooches and features music and entertainment, authentic sangria, delicious food, live raffle drawings and more!
- Take a stroll through the Food Court, add an edge to your culinary adventures, and savor tapas, paella and other specialty foods while listening to live music.
- Spend the afternoon and evening meeting Wine Experts from various vineyards, enjoy Spanish Sangria served from 3 barrels filled with Red, White & Rosé. Enjoy Cocktails from the full bar, Craft Beer, Gourmet Coffee, Tea and Smoothies.
- Only the finest treats for your furry friend can be found at the Pet Promenade, your pup’s very own hang out.
- Shop our Market Place for a variety of unique and local items.
- Visit the Corgi Kissing Booth, meet the Canine Assisted Therapy dogs, enjoy exciting activities for kids, and watch a Police K9 demonstration or Pet CPR presentation
- Raffle Tickets will be available to purchase with live raffle drawings every few hours!
Tickets are $20.00 per person and include 2 authentic glasses of Spanish Sangria, or the option to select from a variety of non-alcoholic beverages at the Food Court.