The presence of animals brings everyone together – including employees!
Canine Assisted Therapy’s Paws to De-Stress Program helps decrease stress and anxiety levels in the workplace. Therapy teams visit corporate businesses to help boost employee morale and relieve pressure.
The Paws to De-Stress Program helps companies support their employees through stressful times whether it be after a traumatic event, changes in management, workplace disruptions, or to simply promote wellness and lift morale.
As a non-profit human services organization, Canine Assisted Therapy's certified pet therapy teams are committed to improving the lives of those served.
Therapy dogs in the workplace:
- Reduce cortisol levels (stress hormones) while increasing endorphins
- Help generate interactions that would not normally take place
- Encourage dialogue and help employees feel more connected to each other
- Makes people more willing to work together as a team
- Increases productivity and creates a positive work atmosphere
SEE THE MAGIC THAT CAN HAPPEN TO YOUR EMPLOYEES IN LESS THAN ONE HOUR!
Call us at (954) 990-5175 or click HERE to complete a Corporate Request Form.
A minimum suggested donation of $495 per visit is required. This includes a one hour visit with no less than two therapy dogs.